Monday, February 4, 2013

Bunny with an Argyle Belly!!

I hadn't used one of the new sets from The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) called Spring Has Sprung - - and this bunny is charming!!

Spring Has Sprung

The set does have "Happy Easter" type sentiments - but I wanted to have this card for either a new baby boy or a first birthday.  

I stamped the bunny image twice and cut out one extra ear.  Then I adhered it with glue on top and a little pop dot on the bottom half.

I used the sketch from Fab Friday.


FYI - I did not make that cute bow - I bought it here - but you need to know that I used two bows to make it big enough.  I actually snipped one of those cute bows in half and spread out the bottom one to add that layer.
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Spring Has Sprung
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue 6x6 pad
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Copics
  • Accessories: American Crafts Fabric Bows, Ek Success border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment