Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little Girls & Teen Boys

I just finished up my last two Valentines and they are such a fun contrast, I thought I would post them together!!

First, for my sweet little niece - lots of pink and a teddy bear!!

I Love You This Much

I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop.


Then I still had one more to make - for my 13-year old son.  He couldn't care less about the card - it's just an annoying little thing to open before he gets to the chocolate!!  But I do care - so even though it would have been a waste of time to put a lot of time into it, I still wanted something special.  I think the randomly colored chevron adds the special touch!  And the sentiment is perfect - I'm either saying he's kind of cute or I'm yelling at him - there doesn't seem to be anything in between!

Kind of Cute
I used the colors from Sunday Stamps.


Hopefully you have Valentines plans.  Sadly, I haven't even thought about it.  I know my husband and I don't have a date because we will be busy get kids back and forth to wrestling, basketball games (the band!), etc.  But I do have big boxes of chocolate for all of my men and that's probably all they really want!

Teddy Bear
  • Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Love from Rhubarb, Avery Elle Lots of Love
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst, Doodlebug sugar & spice
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics, Papertrey Hibiscus Burst
  • Accessories: Trendy Twine Tickled Pink
Chevrons
  • Stamps: Avery Elle Lots of Love, To the Point
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Marina Mist, More Mustard


No comments:

Post a Comment