Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chevrons for CAS(E) this Sketch!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I showed you the last of my Valentines yesterday so there is nothing sweet or loving here!!

I did venture way, WAY out of my comfort zone and wanted to share this card.  It's for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.

Just a Note

For most designers there is nothing particularly unique about this - but I don't generally just plop on a variety of shapes - I am a mathematician by trade and things have to be organized and balanced and sensible!!??  But...it IS a challenge - and I challenged myself - and I kinda like it!!


I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!!

  • Stamps: Avery Elle To the Point
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Papertrey Soft Stone (I actually have to credit the pumpkin, blue, gray combo to the good ladies at Merry Mondays who recently used it as a fun Christmas challenge.  Obviously this isn't a Christmas card, but I definitely earmarked the color combo has a fun one!)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Orange Zest button


No comments:

Post a Comment