Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Your Friendship Warms My Heart

I have a set from Flourishes that I loved when I bought it years ago and it has never seen ink.  (Of course, I could say that about the majority of my stamps!!)  But this one is particularly nice.  So when two challenges came up - "hearts" and "markers" - I knew what I had to ink up...

Warms My Heart

There is a little bit of sparkle on each flower.

Warms My Heart close

I picked the colors because I had just gotten a package from Timeless Twine.  I had ordered when I saw seen this yellow/gray twine (Cape Code) on their design team's blog.  Just so that it didn't get put away and never used (as did the stamps!) I wanted to use it right away.

The sentiment is a fun set from Inky Antics that I just picked up when I treated myself to an Archiver's trip yesterday.  I had taken my son to take his home-school finals (finals have to be proctored at an official center).  I took my own homework and planned to spend a long two hours sitting in the car taking notes on Accounting 101.  But...it was cold...and I realized there was Archivers about 20 minutes away.  Hmmm....tough choice!!??  I'm not buying many stamps lately - mostly I like new papers, dies and embellishments.  However, this Inky Antics set - Simple Sentiments - is all innie/outies and they are just a little unique.  The innie for this stamp says "you add sunshine to my life".  I really like one that has an outie "sending a hug" and an innie "you can return it whenever you want".

I am playing along with Addicted to CAS.


And with CAS-ual Fridays.


  • Stamps: Flourishes Hearts & Flowers, Inky Antics Simple Sentiments
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Timeless Twine Cape Cod, Crafts-Too embossing, Stickles



No comments:

Post a Comment