Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Week That Wasn't...

Or something like that...I made it in to work...and on time...for the first two days of the week...But Man...it was down hill from there!
I keep saying that I need to just hibernate through January...
I am now on my second round of Antibiotics...Had to actually go in to see the Good Doctor because with my history she wanted to check out my lungs...Well she gave them a listen, and thankfully, they sounded good! So I am home all week... me and the little buddy...


He snuggled in and kept me company...
Don't let the computer fool you...I listened in on a conference call and took a few notes...I think I even agreed to be in charge of something...uh oh...
I have work to get done and have done NONE of it...and I do mean NONE of it...I hope to scramble and get it done by end of business on Monday...
Heavy sigh...


There he is again...different day...
and yes that is, indeed, a Christmas stocking in the background...do not judge...I am actually enjoying it...the tree is lit and candles are too! I like it! 
So there! lol!

And today...

So I will eventually try to get a little done, but apparently not just yet...lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment