Thursday, January 24, 2013

Always Praying for You

It's time for another sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch!  I do love these sketches but I have to admit to really struggling with this one.  I tried and discarded a number of ideas.  I kept having to remind myself that it's a "challenge" for a reason!!


The light bulb came on for me when I was organizing some supplies.  I saw this wooden word and realized that the sentiment didn't have to be ON the panel - it could BE the panel!!

Always Praying

I sure would like to see what each of you come up with for this one!

  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Always & Forever
  • Paper: Stampin' Up More Mustard, Baja Breeze and Naturals White, Pink Paislee Prairie Hill Hilltop
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamp alterable wood word, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, misc pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment