Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Scrappytripalong and a new toy!!!!

Oh, so exciting!!!!! I was able to get lost in the strips and sets of my #scrappytripalong quilt this weekend!!! Spent some time with Magnum, pi cutting these sweet fabrics!!



and with the help of a Joanns 40%off sale I bought my first OLFA rotary blade! I am IN LOVE...helps with my arthritic issues so much! I should have had one of these LONG ago!!!! Wishing I had gotten the 60 instead of the 45 but I am so thrilled at how much easier it is to cut fabric I am not going to whine!


 These were from Saturday!

This was the progress Sunday morning


The in house engineer said he was not loving the busy blocks so to keep the love I broke the blocks up and this is where I am now...I had to staple Pellon batting to the wall to hold all the blocks,LOL! It is seven feet wide and REALLY long. I am going to do something fun but I am still deciding what that fun will be...

Have you been working on your #scrappytripalong blocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment