Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Papertrey Rainbow

I'm playing with a couple of Papertrey challenges.  The first 2013 challenge at A Passion for Papertrey is "Thank You" and Make It Monday on the Papertrey blog is Repeats and Rainbows.

Too Kind

Make It Monday gave five rainbow color schemes and wanted cards using a repeating stamp.  I have probably gone beyond the bounds of the challenge as I used five different stamps from their Banner Builder set, but I'm trying to convince myself that it's still a "repeat"!!?


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Banner Builder, Think Big #1
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky and Winter Wisteria
  • Accessories: EK Success heart sticker, misc punched flower, Papertrey Chartreuse felt and Holly Jolly die, Papertrey Ink Blueberry button, misc twine


No comments:

Post a Comment