Sunday, January 6, 2013

Simply Amazing!

There is a new challenge out there started by Mynette (and others) - a very experienced "challenger".  If you check out her blog you can see all of the links to all of the challenges that she runs or designs for!  The new challenge is Inkspirational.  Each week will be different with colors, photos, CASEing and sketches.  This week is colors and with the inclusion of Kiwi (my FAVE!), I HAD to play along!


In my box of yet-to-be-used stamps, I had a few new-to-me WPlus9 stamps so I used three different sets on this card!

Simply Amazing

I like using all of the bright, bold colors on a white background - it's a wonderful combination!

  • Stamps: WPlus9 Label Layers 4 (the frame and it comes with some very fun and unique sentiments which I did not end up using on this card), Quite Like You (the sentiment), Mother's Day Bouquet
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss, black
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Label Layers die, May Arts black and white gingham, misc brad

No comments:

Post a Comment