Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feel Better with a Comfie Quilt

It's time for another great sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch!


When you are on a design team, you get all of the sketches well in advance.  I had this card done ages ago because I immediately knew that I wanted to pull out a set that I hadn't used in a long time - I wanted to do a cheerful quilt.  (I love it when a card comes together like this, typically I struggle for longer than I care to admit!)

Feel Better Soon 2

I think this would make someone feel better!

I love looking at your submissions to these challenges - it's the highlight of my morning over my first cup of coffee to page through what everybody else has done.  I learn so much from each of you!!  So...play along....link it up at CAS(E) This Sketch!....I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Quilter's Sampler, Healing Touch Sentiments
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: doodlebug baby girl boutique buttons, misc twine, Sizzix embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment