Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanks a Ton

I have so much to thank all of you for - your kind comments, the inspiration that I get from you, the caring suggestions when I ask for advice.  This world of cardmaking blogging is quite amazing!!

 I had a "playdate" at a friend's house - who also happens to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator, who has ALL of the new things from the new catalog and Sale-a-bration.  I saw this darling elephant and decided that the first post of a new year was the perfect time to say "Thank You" to all of my readers!!

Thanks a Ton

New stamps, a new year - it's a great day!

I used the current sketch from unscripted sketches.


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Patterned Occasions (new for Sale-a-Bration)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive texture, Sahara Sand, Tea for Two dsp (new mini)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Regal Rose, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up die and embossing folder, Queen & Co Twinkle Goosebumps, Mark Richards Nailheads (the eye)


No comments:

Post a Comment