Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hang in There!!

This is my second post.  The TAWS 
blog hop is just a post away!

I love this week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!  I had so many ideas swirling around in my head - having multiple ideas from which to choose is quite unusual for me.  I hope you like the direction that I went...

Hang In There


As usual, the rest of the design team has a wide variety of inspiration for you  - head over to the CAS(E) this Sketch! blog to see how amazingly different and creative each card is!

Hope to see you play along this week!

  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Like Your Style (from the February kit)
  • Paper: Glitz Hello Friend dsp and various CS (also from the kit)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Suede
  • Accessories: Maya Road Vintage Love Hanger (from the kit!), Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush button

No comments:

Post a Comment