Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Copics 101 on Splitcoast

A few months ago, I did an entire post on Copic Tips and Hints (you can find the link at the top of my side bar).  I was asked to do a tutorial in the Sweet 'n Sassy forum on Splitcoast Stampers.  It's a subset of my first post and it has been modified to use Sweet 'n Sassy stamps - but if you want to peek - it's here.

This is the card that I used to demonstrate getting good coverage and shading.   (NOTE: this is not a great photo - in enhancing colors, I also "enhanced" the lines in the various Copic shades - but I am having some strange and bizarre computer issues - been using my son's to upload - and he is asleep and his PC is locked - so cannot fix it!!)



  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Love from Rhubarb
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento Black and copics
  • Accessories:  Sizzix embossing folder, various Nestabilities, Papertrey Hibiscus Burst ribbon, misc gems

No comments:

Post a Comment