Friday, January 6, 2012

Reading Resolutions?


Well, sort of...


Ginger over at G Reads asks us this Friday if we have reading resolutions for this year...well, I think a lot of you know that I love to sign up for the ever popular reading challenges...
Here are the ones that I signed up for last year (2011)





Whew! OK, I think that's it...
See, not resolutions, just challenges...
I think I actually completed all of them! Yep, each and everyone of them...the thing is though...and it is a big one, in my mind anyway...
I may have met them, but no one else knows about it because I really did not keep up with the posts that are supposed to go along with these challenges...
So! I guess my Reading resolution for this year might be to actually post about the Reading Challenges as I complete the books that count toward each one...
We shall see...
I will do a post about my 2012 Reading Challenges soon.
For now though, as always,






No comments:

Post a Comment