Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have had the best January !


I had this GORGEOUS package show up at my door Saturday. Saturdays seem to be the best post days for me :o) I did a swap with the sweet and fabulous Brooke from April Two Eighty.  She is so beautiful and creative and cool and everything I wish I had been at her age! When I grow up I want to be Brooke :o) 



I also happened upon something I have wanted/needed for quite some time, a proper sewing table. Mine was a Ethan Allen sofa table that I love but my knees would hit every time I would sew and that is not fun.  I was in a local thrift store and was looking at a vintage Kenmore and when I picked it up I saw it was sitting on this table.


 The tag said $15 but the lady told me all furniture was 1/2 off!!!!!! I brought her home for $7.50...** HAPPY DANCE** A few modifications and some paint and she will be PERFECT! I am so happy my  sewing room on a budget is coming together!!!!

The most exciting news...

I get to play with some of this very very soon!!!! OMG! So pretty!!!!! I cannot wait to share what I am making with this beautiful line :o)
         {photo from simplify}


Back to organizing and sewing in between :o)


*****eta*****
The vintage Kenmore did not come home with me { I know at least a couple of you are wondering}

No comments:

Post a Comment