Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Didn't Remember "Island Indigo"!!

I had no intention of playing any challenges today because it's a very, very busy day - but I made the mistake of peeking at the Splitcoast Color Challenge and it included Stampin' Up's Island Indigo.  I stared at the challenge for quite awhile wondering what they meant by Island Indigo because I hadn't heard of it.  I thought they always used Stampin' Up colors - but what was Island Indigo?  This from a woman who owns every Stampin' Up cardstock and ink ever made back to those that retired 15 years ago.  Well...I wandered to my desk and there it was - a whole package of Island Indigo cardstock and an ink pad.  Where have I been?  Where is my brain?  It's gorgeous - and I have never had it out.  So...the full focus of my card today is Island Indigo...



  • Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies stamp and die set, Hero Arts Newsprint background, Gina K Framed Greetings sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo, Pool Party
  • Ink: Memento black, copics*, Colorbox Frost White
  • Accessories: Paper Trey Doily Die, Stampin' Up Indigo ribbon
     *see the side bar on my blog for a chart of Copics that match Stampin' Up colors

No comments:

Post a Comment