Monday, January 23, 2012

Pink and Celery with a Tag

This morning's CAS Challenge at Splitcoast is to use Pink, Celery and White.  I had just received a very large flower from Layers of Color - so I knew right away I wanted to tone-on-tone the flower.  But I couldn't figure out what to do with a sentiment, until I remembered The Paper Players challenge which was CAS with a tag.  I thought a tag tied to the flower stem might be a perfect simple touch.



FYI - everything at Layers of Color is clearanced at 50-75% off so this very large Cottage Rose stamp is only $7.


  • Stamps: Layers of Color Cottage Rose, Daisy Bucket sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink
  • Accessories: The Twinery Honeydew baker's twine, Stampin' Up tag punches

No comments:

Post a Comment