Monday, January 2, 2012

CAS: Beverages and Babies!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I thought that I would start out my new year with a clean and simple challenge because they are my FAVE!!  Today's Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge was beverages!  I had recently unearthed my box of small embossing folders and was thrilled to find these champagne glasses.


Then I liked the card so much, I went digging into the same box and found folders for baby cards!



(I apologize for the shadows on these cards.  I find that if I keep them shadowed, you can more easily see the embossed details.  I have not mastered the art of bright, unshadowed pictures with clear embossed details.)


For the Newlyweds

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes, Glitz Designs script
  • Paper: black, white, Papertrey Fine Linen
  • Ink: black, Tim Holtz Antique Paper Distress Ink
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle, Just Rite label die
Baby Girl
  • Stamps: A Muse sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink, white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Stampin' Up ribbons and embossing folder, small corner rounder
Sweet Pea
  • Stamps: Savvy circle background (it's actually a square of circles - I just stamped it on both sides of the image to stretch it out)
  • Paper: black, white, Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Stampin' Up gingham, basic hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment