Thursday, January 26, 2012

QAL Happy blocks 5 and 6

First , I must apologize for the constant changes with the blog look yesterday. I am trying to decide what looks good and what does not and I have to see it for real to decide. I hope you all like the new look! The header is still too big and I will be tweaking that later. 

Now that I have a printer with ink and printing paper I was able to finally get back to the  QAL on Sew Happy Geek! Hopefully I can keep Adam away from that copy feature! 

I chose to do both of these in Denyse Schmidt Daisy Mae. So bright and happy!!!!!



Tutorial for block #5 HERE



I know this one is different from the original layout but I accidently put it on the wall this way and I really like it :o)

Tutorial for block #6  HERE

Now to tackle the paper piecing whirling star on Fresh Lemon Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment