Sunday, January 15, 2012


It's been a rather lazy weekend...as opposed to a work weekend for me... and so here I am, staring at a blank screen...About the only thing I absolutely knew that I wanted to have on here was the picture you see up there...:) A particular favorite of mine...
I actually have lots of ideas but they don't really fit this particular post...which is really about nothing...

It is another football weekend in our house. We are Ravens fans here! Today is our play off game! 
or as we like to say here in Baltimore...


But I have to say that I was pretty disappointed yesterday because I am a BIG fan of one Mr. Tebow. He is one fine Human Being and that is all I will say about that.

Anyway...the cry of the day at the Pinkim household is...GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"She refused to be bored chiefly because she wasn't boring."
-Zelda Fitzgerald


Linking up
as usual for
 pink Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment