Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stamping 411 With Love and Caring

One of the cardmakers in our church group had surgery this week and I wanted to make sure I had a card waiting at home for her when she's released from the hospital.  She is a wonderful lady who goes to a different card group from 9-5 on Thursdays and then comes up to church for cardmaking in the evening.  Such dedication!!

I really like this week's Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge so had to base the card around it.


I had the Olive and Cajun marker laying on my desk so colored the flowers in with those.  Then I went to my paper stash and was thrilled to see that the new Paisley Petals had an Olive pattern. I haven't used any of the patterns from that pack...although I love the patterns, I am simply not good with big prints.  But this card might have changed my mind!  I love that big print behind the simple flower!


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Thanks For Caring
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Vanilla CS, Cajun Craze dsp, Paisley Petals dsp
  • Accessories: Misc ribbon to match Espresso, Stampin' Up border punch, Stampin' Up Copper cord, misc brads

No comments:

Post a Comment