Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's Another Pink Saturday!!

Hi There! It is Saturday, and it is PINK...OK, it's always pink around here... and I am kind of winging this one...but as I was going through my emails this morning I ran across somewhat of a wonderful surprise that could turn into an even better thing...someone out there in blogland is giving away these earrings...that's right...note the lovely pink color...here is the link...don't you dare go there! These are to be MINE! All MINE! Anyway...I sure hope so...clears throat...crosses fingers...babesandbling (the link) so there it is, if you go there, please enter my name a few more times...just kidding...sigh...
Now to the rest of my Pink post...I'll keep you "posted" on the above...
It is a lovely day out there and as soon as the Hubby exchanges our new umbrella for the shorter one...we will get it, and the netting set up and I will be a happy camper again...
I shall laugh at those pesky mosquitoes from within! Bwahaaaaa...

Catchy little saying, don't you think? My new motto...
Some of you may have noticed that I have added a new page up top...(you may also have noticed that there was no segue here...) Oh well...It's my blog and I couldn't think of one...Anyway...I added a "Favorite Quotes" page...check it out if you have time...and if you have any favorite quotes and want to pass them on to me I am open to suggestions...I am also thinking of adding a "Books I Have Read" page...What do you think?
I took a break right in the middle of posting this and made a couple of new buttons and things that I will use at the end here...hence the lack of segue there...just trying to change it up a little, let me know what you think!
Anyway...




And See You Later...


Make sure you kink up with Beverly and the other Pink girls at howsweetthesound

I have an UPDATE.....
It's UPPPPPP!!
LOOK!!

See the spiffy new umbrella and see how the netting hangs down? There is a nifty zipper near my chair!! Now I am all set to enjoy the cool summer evening breeze with a drink and my kindle...
Sans those damn mosquitoes:)))




No comments:

Post a Comment