Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Deconstructing with Colors

For today's challenges, I am playing along with the Splitcoast Color Challenge (Pool Party with Wasabi Chips??!!) and the sketch from deconstruction jen.


No time for chit-chat today. Andrew's high school marching band runs the snack shack at a community pool as a fund-raiser.  The problem is that marching practice has already begun, school starts August 8th, and the snack shack stays open until Labor Day - so...we parents get to run the snack shack.  My husband and I are doing two days this week.  Yesterday I cooked more corn dogs and made more smoothies than I ever want to see again!  If I survive the heat of today, I'll be back tomorrow with more challenges!!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Sweet Summer, sentiment from Vintage Labels
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Au Chocolat dsp
  • Ink: Memento Brown and copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Chocolate Satin and embossing folder, Cinnamon Stickles (on flower centers), misc gems colored with copics, Fiskars crimper

No comments:

Post a Comment