Wednesday, July 6, 2011

new additions

I have no scrapping to share today so I thought I would show you some new additions to my scraproom. Firstly this decorative plate and glass dishes now takes centre stage on my desk, all my favourite goodies at easy reach.
 I got this set of scales at a local kitchen ware shop, I had been on the look out for a vintage one but when I saw this one I new it would be perfect, it holds some buttons and gauze.
 SIGH...finally I have the new OA rocket age papers and embellies in my hand, I have 8 layouts just waiting to be created, all my space goodies in one place in a  new white wooden tray.

 Finally this is how I display my layouts once they are created. I have a few vintage stands down stairs on our formal dining table, they sit here until there is no more room on the stand and I am forced to put them into albums. LOL


Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment