Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's Saturday Again...And You know What That Means!!

          That's right! It's time for another Pink Saturday Post! Now, some might think someone might run out of pink things to post...but some would be wrong! Very wrong...lol...


Actually, it was another one of those Saturday's where I had to work, and so this one is going up late...but it was not too bad...You see we are salary and so we can leave when the work is done, at least on the weekend...and today, that happened fairly early...and it was a lovely day again in this neck of the woods...In fact, on the way out of the building, I thought, why not use these lovely surroundings for my Pink Saturday post? And so...I pulled out my trusty blackberry and went to work...the results are below...


This is the view as I walk down the path to the parking garage...My favorite Crepe Myrtle...PINK...


A close-up of said Myrtle...




Looking down on the pond from the path above...


This is a shot of the pond area that the walkway looks down on ...very nice area for patients and staff alike to enjoy...this area is actually outside the second floor entrance to the Cancer Center. Which, in addition to the Fertility Center that employs yours truly, is also located in the same building.
All in all a very lovely atmosphere, wouldn't you say...Now, since I have to be there at the "butt-crack of dawn" I usually head on home and settle in for a day of napping, and baseball. Not necessarily in that order and usually together...so in honor of that...




and

Linking up with Beverly & the rest of the Pink ladies @ howsweetthesound



No comments:

Post a Comment