Saturday, July 16, 2011

Less Is More: Circles...and The Paper Players Colors

I thought it was absolutely serendipitous (word of the day!!) that when I woke up this morning and saw that the Less Is More Challenge is "Circles" and one of the new sets that I have on my desk to use before I put away is Papertrey Ink's Simple Circles and the matching die!


I wanted to make this appropriate for a teen boy, so I went for The Paper Players color challenge for this week:


I have just updated the tab at the top of my page for "Favorite Challenges".  I added new ones that I have discovered and deleted a couple that I found I simply wasn't playing.  My goal this week is to play each challenge so you can see what is involved in each - but no promises! 

I'm sure that I will be behind already today as there are a lot of Saturday challenges and I have to leave at 2:00 to take my son down to the Colorado Rockies game to play The Star Spangled Banner with his high school band!  I'm pretty sure there will be "proud mama" pictures on this blog tomorrow!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Boy Basics Simple Circles, Penny Black sentiment (it's at least 10 years old)
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Baja, Poppy, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: Papertrey Simple Circles Border Die, star punch, stars spritzed with Frost Glimmer Mist, misc red button


No comments:

Post a Comment