Friday, July 1, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

 It is that time of the week again...my favorite Pink day...that pinkest of days...PINK SATURDAY!
And a special one at that...It is the birthday weekend of the home of the Free and the Brave...

Happy Birthday America...The United States of America to be more specific... That used to confuse me as a child...
seeing as how this is PINK Saturday though...here you go...

Anybody attending a parade? I remember attending parades when I was little. I was even in one when I was a majorette!
Just had to include this one:)
And this one...
Patriotic!

Fireworks anyone???


Everyone have a safe and fun Pink 4th of July weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday too!



Linking to Beverly' s howsweetthesound there's lots more PINK over there...
AND
a no rules link up...

No comments:

Post a Comment