Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's a Summer Blog Hop!

What fun! So much fun, that I thought I'd do a little post around it...after all, Summer is special, and this is a holiday weekend after all... so...here it is...

aquariann's Summer Blog Hop
Looks great huh?
We are all set for the summer around here...I am sure, as many of you know, it is a work in progress...We have a covered porch out back that runs the length of the house...we have a round table that has a cute tablecloth on it but no umbrella in the hole...and we have Mosquitoes!!!
Well, I saw...and we ordered the neatest thing the other day! A screening thing that fits over the table umbrella and comes down to the ground so that Voila! You are surrounded by netting and no pesky mosquitoes!! OK, I know I said there is no umbrella...well we have that covered too. DH just picked one up today(it's not pink, but it is nice) and tomorrow after we get it set up I will provide pictures...I know, I'm a tease right? Sorry...
I am very excited about this! I am very sensitive to those damn mosquito bites.
Here is a picture of it in the catalog!

Isn't that the coolest thing?
I promise that I'll put up a picture of our own set up once the screen gets here and we put it up!!
I can't wait to enjoy the evenings out there with my Kindle and computer and I will laugh at the Mosquitoes...:))
Oh and the umbrella? We will just yank that baby out and take it to the beach with us when we go back...I am still campaigning for that...




No comments:

Post a Comment