Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome to a Wandering Wednesday...

Well Hi there...I'm just sitting here waiting for my hair to dry and thought...uh oh...it's Wednesday and I haven't wandered in a while...so...here goes...I have to hurry though, it is late and I have to get up for work...We had our first Race Executive meeting tonight and as usual we went to Bahama Breeze afterward. Great time with Great company! Things are changing...they always do...more on that at another time...some new members, some not returning...some phasing out...I will lead my first survivor committee meeting of the year next Monday...how to top last year...and what will this year's theme be??? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Found a new show last night...I think it is called Body of Truth with Dana Delaney... excellent show! Found an old one too...Castle...watched it for the first time...another excellent show!

My trip went very well...Very inspiring...Very pink...Pictures will be posted at another time...there will be a pink Elvis!

I'd love to wander around my mind some more but I really have to get to bed... So Until next time...
Stay Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment