Monday, March 7, 2011

Tickle Your Funny Bone

Today's Splitcoast Clean and Simple Challenge was "humor".  Not a problem.  I have a vast supply of humorous birthday stamps and they rarely see ink - but I keep buying them because they make me laugh.  (And, at my age, I have to laugh or else I'll cry!)

I decided to provide equal opportunity slams!





There's nothing particularly unique or exciting about these cards - I let these darling stamps stand on their own!
  • Stamps: Art Impressions (the old folks - this company has LOTS of very cute old folks!), River City ("If I'd known..."), Custer's Last Samp ("Do old men...")
  • Inks: Memento black, copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Green Galore, Marigold Morning, unknown scrap on shirt
  • Accessories: misc black grosgrain and black brads, Martha Stewart grass border, Stampin' Up scalloped border, Stampin' Up ticket corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment