Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Happy Pink Saturday everyone...I am again traveling...this weekend with my little family....My husband's father passed away on March 3rd and they are holding his memorial service this weekend in Virginia. So, we will be driving there from here in Maryland...this involved some wheeling and dealing  on my part as I was scheduled to work this weekend...  I would not say that this is going to be an enjoyable event...

We also have to take little Bailey to the Kennel for the first time...I am very afraid that he will think, that he will believe, that he has been abandoned for a second time! It has only been a couple of months since we rescued him...I am having a very real problem with this...The sign at the right says it all...

this family was in real need after losing Lily and Bailey found us...

So anyway...I am taking my trusty little pink Laptop with me and I will peruse the Pink Saturday posts in my free time to cheer me up! Then on Monday we will rescue Little Bailey again!!

So....HPS Everyone!!!

Link Up!






No comments:

Post a Comment