Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chasing Butterflies...

Today's card is just a basic following of the sketch challenge at SplitCoast stampers.  I didn't do anything fun or unique because I wanted this darling stamp to be the star!


This stamp comes from a cute set by There She Goes.  I actually got it because of a darling image that shows a big pudgy bear lounged out in a hammock.  I'm thinking there is Father's Day potential here - big belly, napping - at least it works in my house!  (Sorry, honey, just want to see if you are still reading my blog!)

If you are interested in the double-bow and other tips and tools about bows, check out this post.

  • Stamps: There She Goes Back in 10
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Spring Flowers dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Cream Grosgrain, EK Success border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment