Sunday, March 13, 2011

his triumph..

We bought Addison his bike for his 4th birthday but for months he was not really interested..until one day when he just "got it"and since then he just LOVES riding his bike.
I have used this old old old KI memories sheer as my back ground...so love it! Thanks to Geli for the button and handmade flower they were perfect for my layout! Oh yeah love my Scrapware wings as well!

PAY IT FORWARD... I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people to leave a comment here on this post.(internationals welcome) They must in turn, promise to post this and then send something handmade they made to the first 5 people to reply....anything hand made counts. Thankyou to the lovely Anita for who I am receiving something hand made from, I can't wait!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment