Friday, March 25, 2011

March Papertrey Blog Hop

I am on such a roll right now - this is my third post in the last 12 hours!!  If you keep reading, one of those posts goes over 5 different tips and tools to tie bows!!  I've been promising that post for a month and I am just thrilled that I finally got it up!

For this post...I am playing along with the March Papertrey Blog Hop.  The theme was to use embroidery floss in a unique way.  I'm not sure that stringing five different colors of floss across the front of my card is particularly "unique", but the card makes me smile anyway!!


Be sure to hop over to Papertrey's Capture the Moment to see all the fun creations!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Bird Watching and Bird Watching Additions
  • Ink: Papertrey Dark Chocolate and misc inks to coordinate with Papertrey's Lavender Moon and Spring Rain
  • Paper: Papertrey Lavender Moon
  • Accessories: Papertrey Scallop Border die, Posh Impressions Music Notes punch, misc embroidering floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment