Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flower of the Month: March

When I saw this mornings Pals Paper Arts color challenge, I knew that I wanted those soft colors on my March Flower of the Month card.


The earlier Flower of the Month cards can be found by clicking on Special Post: SU Flowers of the Month in the Card Categories on the right side of this page.  I changed this one up a little by using a circle in the center of the square Happy Birthday Frame.

I also needed an embellishment per the Mojo Monday sketch - so added the punched flower and the tag that has the March birthstone.


  • Stamps: SU Happy Birthday Frame, Flower of the Month
  • Ink: SU Soft Suede, copics
  • Paper: SU Soft Suede, Crumb Cake dsp, Green Tea dsp
  • Accessories: SU Baja seam binding, Quickutz tag, Martha Stewart Birthstone gems, circle and scalloped circle nesties, Brenda Walton flower punch
  • Challenges: Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge and Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge



Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment