Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday!!




Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear tomorrow morning and link up!


1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

You know, I really don't think so...I have forgot picture day once...because I was having surgery...but I can't remember ever forgetting her...

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

I went to the movies...I can't remember what we saw though...He is a current face book friend though...lol...


3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

Mold...and the eyes on potatoes...

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

Maybe a little of the first two...but not usually the third...


5. Wood floors or carpet? I like wood floors with rugs on them with the wood showing ...


Stay Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment