Wednesday, December 26, 2012

White on White with Papertrey Ink

I hope everybody had a wonderful and joyful Christmas!  It was very calm and peaceful at my house.  This year worked out so it was just my little family and it was very nice.  There was no hurrying, no time schedule, no last minute cleaning.  Instead, there was time to laugh and chat and to reflect.

(And...free time for me to make cards!!!)

This month's blog hop at Papertrey Ink is "white on white".  I LOVE white on white!!  Such a clean and pure look, so I immediately thought of a baby card!

Welcome Little One
The pattern on the animals is actually a polka-dot, but my embossing powder didn't quite capture that. On the other hand, when I realized it had the same look as my new Aida Cloth Impression Plate - I was  thrilled with the soft look!!


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Sweet Baby, Bitty Baby Blessings (sentiment)
  • Paper: white!!
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, Versamark
  • Accessories: White embossing powder, misc white ribbon,  Paper Trey: Sweet Baby dies, Double Ended Banner die (just one side of it), Edgers #3 die, Aida Impression Plate, White Button

No comments:

Post a Comment