Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Merry Penguins in a Row!

I was wandering through Archivers this weekend - and this penguin just jumped into my cart!  I had just seen the challenge at Less Is More: One Layer All in a Row and knew that a parade of these penguins would be cute.

Merry Penguins in a Row
The drinks are frosty good!
Close Up

{I like the little guy with snowballs!!}

When it came time to color, I figured green drinks would be appropriate for the season, so I used this week's colors at CAS - Colours and Sketches.


I definitely cannot say that this ended up being my my favorite card that I have done - but if I buy a stamp just to play a challenge - you darn well get to see the results!!!

  • Stamps: Savvy Stamps Penguin (includes the present and the drink), Rubber Stampede sentiment
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black, Stampin' Up markers in Real Red, Garden Green and Lucky Limeade
  • Accessories: Mark Richards Crystal Dome Stickers, Ranger Glossy Accents, misc glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment