Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas with Papertrey

This is my second post today.

The current challenge at A Passion for Papertrey is "Christmas is Coming".  The most recent Christmas/winter set that I purchased was Snowflake Flurries, so I definitely had to use it!

Warmest Winter Wishes
You can always tell when I am in a bit of a slump because I have to use multiple challenges.  Don't get me wrong - I love challenges but you rarely see me use more than one at a time for inspiration.  Today, I started with A Passion for Papertrey, but then needed help with the sketch and used Cardabilities and even then I needed some color help so used Just Add Ink.

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Snowflake Flurries
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate, Kraft and Sweet Blush
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Buttons in Aqua Mist and Sweet Blush, Mark Richards White Glitter Domes, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter (applied to the flag with spray adhesive)

No comments:

Post a Comment