Sunday, December 2, 2012

Big Bold Flowers with Dynamic Duos

This week's challenge at Dynamic Duos is light green and red which, given it is December, would make most people think Christmas.  But I'm thinking/hoping I'm done with Christmas (I'm actually going to count and assign them all today) - and I had this big bold flower on my desk, so I went a different direction.

Love you


These stamps are from this month's brand new release at The Alley Way Stamps.  They look fantastic colored in and shaded, but I stayed very clean and simple - and I think they work this way too!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Petal Pushers, Doodle Frames (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Fishtail die, Stampin' Up Certainly Celery button


No comments:

Post a Comment