Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thank You Snowflakes!

I LOVE the current photo for The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) BE Inspired challenge.  I have always thought that I will know that I have made it in life if I can have seasonal bedding (other than the switch from cotton to flannel when it gets cold!!)


I used the snowflakes from Holiday Sparkles which is a free set for the month of December with a $40 purchase.  The sentiment is from Jibber Jabber (although I did cut the "s" from "thanks. FYI - cutting stamps can be really helpful.  Just be sure to cut them with a little curve so that when you want them put back together, you can line them up easily - they will just fit together like a jigsaw puzzle!)


Thank You Snowflakes

Aren't red and white wonderful together???

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Holiday Sparkles, Jibber Jabber
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red and white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red and Versamakr
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Red grosgrain and gingham, Zing white embossing powder, misc twine and bling

No comments:

Post a Comment