Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cloud9 WPlus9 Blog Hop

I love the photos at this month's Cloud9 challenge...wonderful Nordic and homespun images.  The challenge requires the use of WPlus9 stamps which really isn't a problem for me!




I pulled the red snowflakes on white from the sofa, the warmth of the wood chairs and a pop of yellow with the little bird.

Joy in the Little Things

I haven't quite decided how to use this card.  The red and white makes it Christmasy, but I went with a different sentiment so my little bird could perch on the words!  

I used the current layout at Freshly Made Sketches.


  • Stamps: WPlus9 Fairisle Backgrounds, Sweet Nothings (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Folk Art Florals die, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (on snowflake panel), Spellbinders narrow ovals, misc twine


No comments:

Post a Comment