Sunday, December 23, 2012

Joyful Bluebird with Memory Box Dies

I have a great cardmaking friend who has recently fallen IN LOVE with Memory Box dies, so there was no doubt, when it came time to make her card, that I would use a variety of dies!

Joy Bird


I picked the bird and branch dies when I saw the colors at Stampin' Royalty.  It definitely seemed meant to be!!


And then somewhere I had seen the Tessatina Border die used on a banner - I wanted to use the same idea, so the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday was perfect!


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms ("joy")
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Summer Starfruit, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip CS, Island Indigo dsp, Lucky Limeade CS and dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Two Tags Sizzix die, Memory Box Perched Reed Bird, Twigs and Berries, Tessatina Border die



No comments:

Post a Comment