Saturday, December 1, 2012

One down {Believe at do.Good Stitches}

I had my stitches out over a week ago and the doc put me on a no sew for a little more...not completely healed :o(  I was able to get this block completed on Thursday!!!! I am so excited. It was difficult to get used to sewing with no feeling in my finger (nerve damage) but I think I am getting the hang of it :o) This is an improv block for my Believe bee at do.Good Stitches. I just have one more to go :o) I am so in love with this block!!!!!



I was also able to start my New Year's sewing room reorganization early and do some much needed painting!!!!!

I have been wanting to do this for a LONG time!!!!!

I am cutting ( okay not ME) these boards down to fit into the hutch for more fabric storage!!!!

I will post more photos when I have it all together :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment