Friday, December 21, 2012

Bethlehem Chalkboard Art

I have been so intrigued by various cardmakers and their chalkboard art cards.  Many of them combine fonts, sentiments and images for an incredible Subway Art look.  That just seemed like a little too much work for me!!

I have a great stamping buddy who is an incredible cardmaker.  Her cards are full of layers and embossing, patterns, ribbons, twine and charms - and she loves a vintage look.  When I make a card for her, I love to try to come up with something that, just perhaps, she hasn't seen and might interest her.  I thought chalkboard art would be the way to go, but I kept the image itself quite simple - with a few more layers than I would normally use as a nod to her style.

Let Us Adore Him


The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches.


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Come to Bethlehem
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Black, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green (dsp and CS)
  • Ink: Colorbox Frost White
  • Accessories: misc gems, Stampin' Up twine and embossing folder, Zing White embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment