Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scrapbooking Memories blog hop

 
 
I am excited to be joining in on the Scrapbooking Memories blog hop as my last project as a Master for this year....have you seen the fun take from the girls who have come before me on the hop ?
 
 
If you have been following along on the hop you would have seen there is a secret theme...have you guessed it yet?
So this is my take!
 
My youngest loves his Octonauts set, I 'm envious of the way his little imagination takes him to any place he wants to go.....
 

My favourite flair buttons from Greatest View.



My hidden journaling-I added a small magnet to the back of the Elle's Studio journaling tag and the back of my layout so It holds the tag in place,  when I want to read the journaling I can literally lift the tag right off the layout!

 
Make sure you pop back to the Scrapbooking Memories blog for handy hints and you can always have a guess while you’re at it!

So next along the way is the lovely Geli Duncan
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment