Sunday, December 2, 2012

December..

I was lucky enough to be guest designer this month over at Pink Paislee. I was sent the stunning Portfolio collection which included this 6 x 9 chipboard album. I decided to make my very first December Daily album, so I combined the yummy papers from Portfolio with scraps I had left over from Pink Paislee's City Sidewalks collection, I cut words with my cameo using Heidi Swapp's Digi word downloads and then misted them in Sweet Cherry and Gold Lame Color Shine. I also threw in a couple of December Daily flair buttons and chevron ribbon from Greatest View!
For the cover I misted it in Mr Huey's white  then Gold Lame Color Shine.


 
 





 
 

 

















 
Have you seen the 12 days of Christmas freebie downloads over on the Heidi Swapp blog, be sure to check them out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment