Monday, April 9, 2012

Wonderful Mother with Scallops

I am getting ready for church cardmaking this week.  We are fairly well set for general cards - birthday, thinking of you, etc.  But I panicked when I realized that we have four occasions coming up for which I had done absolutely nothing - graduation, confirmation, Mother's Day and Father's Day.  So I think you will be seeing a lot of those this week!!

Today's Splitcoast CAS challenge is to use Scallops.  I was thrilled because I had just bookmarked a card over at Stampin' Anne's blog that used the Stampin' Up Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border with the "cross-stitched" accent.  I thought this would all combine for a very simple and sweet Mother's Day card.



DSC_0107 ed

I also used the colors from Pals Paper Arts.



  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Well-Scripted
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, EK Success border punch, Oval and Lacey Nesetabilities, Martha Stewart butterfly trio, Stampin' Up embossing folder and Pretty in Pink gingham, misc gems colored with Copics to coordinate with Chocolate Chip
FYI: If you have downloaded the Copic charts on my sidebar (matches to
Stampin' Up and Papertrey cardstock), they were revised in February to
reflect better matches using the newest Copic colors!






No comments:

Post a Comment