Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simple Graduation Cards

Last week, when I was frantically trying to come up with graduation cards for our group to make at church cardmaking, I put together these very simple cards...


Graduation

I love the look of a rainbow of sentiments. Paper Smooches sentiments are so fun - they work perfectly for the rainbow! 

 Here's the masculine version...
   
Graduation

The next card has nothing particularly unique or fun about it...except the sentiment. I want to give that sentiment a little more attention in the future because it's beautiful - but for now I just plopped it on a basic black and white grad card.
 
Verve

The sentiment is actually from Verve Breast Cancer set - but I think it works perfectly for graduation cards!

I need to get a few more grad cards up to the church card racks soon - but at least there's something there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment