Sunday, April 22, 2012

feet...

The newest gallery has gone live over at Elle's Studio, April's inspiration is incredible, I hope you can pop over to see the rest of the girls projects. My first layout I want to share combines not only Elle's fabulous tags but a bit of Core'dinations cardstock as well. My newest fav at the moment whitewash, it  creates a really subtle effect when sanded.
I also took the chance to work on a project for my online workshop with Heidi Swapp at
 Big Picture classes we had to create a project around the word BEAUTIFUL.
My youngest son's feet during an ultra sound!

 We had to create an intertactive part , so I created this vellum flap with the photo underneath! Oh and I love my precious baby definition button from Greatest View.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment